- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Aboriginal Education – Follow The Dream, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
To enrol at Katanning Senior High School please telephone or come in and collect an Application for Enrolment form. On completion of form, please make an appoinment to see the Deputy Principal, Kellie Sadler. You will need to bring the students’ birth certificate, up-to-date Immunisation Record, Medicare number, USI and latest school report to the meeting. On acceptance of your Application for Enrolment, you will then receive an Enrolment Package.
Click on link below to download the Application to Enrol form.
Each year, Charges and Contributions statements, Personal items Lists (student supplies required) and Parent Packages are posted to enrolled students at the end of November each year to advise of the following years subjects chosen, costs and requirements.