- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Additional Programs
- Career and Enterprise
- Health & Physical Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- Student Support Programs
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Sending your children to school every day is really important for their education and their future. It’s important your child is school ready, whether they’re changing schools or starting Year 7 – every day in a child’s education matters.
For your convenience we have outlined below, the step by step procedure to enrol your child at Katanning Senior High School.
Step 1 – Complete Application for Enrolment:
Student Enrolment forms available from our Administration Office.
Alternatively, please click on the link below to download the Application to Enrol form.
Step 2 – Attach supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Current Immunisation records
- Medicare number
- Proof of Residency (eg. Copy of a Utility Bill, Rates Statement, Rental Agreement displaying your CURRENT address)
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable)
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa)
Visa / citizenship papers
Latest Report / Naplan (for entering years 9-12)
Copies of Family Court or any other court orders
Applications will not be accepted unless ALL relevant documents are provided.
Step 3 – Submit all documentation to Administration:
Katanning Senior High School
2 – 8 Golf Links Road
KATANNING WA 6317
T: (08) 9891 1100
Step 4 – Appointment with Deputy Principal:
Please make an appoinment to see the Deputy Principal, Kellie Sadler. On acceptance of your Application for Enrolment, you will then receive an Enrolment Package.