- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Additional Programs
- Career and Enterprise
- Health & Physical Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- Student Support Programs
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
The School Board consists of representatives from the student body, parents/guardians, staff and the wider community.
The Board has responsibility to:
- Establish and review the school’s objectives, priorities and policy directions.
- Engage in financial planning to support the above
- Promote the school in the local community
- Assist in formulating codes of conduct
- Determine dress code for the students
- Approve charges and costs
Board members are responsible for liaising with the groups they represent to ensure that decisions made at Board Meetings reflect their views. Contact the School Board Chair for any further information.