- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education Team
- Art / Visual
- Business & IT
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technology
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Senior School Engagement Program (SSEP)
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training
- News & Events
At Katanning Senior High School first aid treatment, minor illness, health emergencies and pastoral care is managed by school staff members.
The Community Health Nurse is onsite two days a week to assist in planning systems for the delivery of Health, Well Being and First Aid within the School.
To ensure student medical records are accurate it is vital that student medical forms are completed in full and information is kept up to date. Please contact the school with all updates and changes on (08) 9821 9800.