- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Aboriginal Education – Follow The Dream, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Open: Monday to Friday – morning recess and lunchtime.
Lunches must be pre ordered prior to Period 1.
The school canteen is owned and managed by the KSHS P&C Association. The canteen offers students and staff a wide range of nutritious foods and drinks. The canteen is a service to students and requires parent/guardian assistance in order to provide good food and availability; if you are able to assist, any offer would be greatly appreciated. Please telephone the canteen on 0498 341 773 and ask for the Canteen Manager.
CANTEEN HELPERS NEEDED
If you can spare anytime throughout the week please come and volunteer at the Canteen. It’s fun and a great way to support the school P&C and to ensure the continuation of this service. If you’re able to help, please contact the Canteen Manager.
Click on the link below for the latest canteen menu