- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Additional Programs
- Career and Enterprise
- Health & Physical Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- Student Support Programs
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
KSHS Canteen – Opening term 4 – Operating days Wed, Thu, Friday
Recess – will be cash and carry each day. No pre-ordering required.
Offering a different selection of goodies each day, prices could range from 50c to $4
Lunch orders need to be placed through the Flexischools App or on any computer.
- download the Flexischools app –phone/ipad please select “allow” notifications
- New to Flexischools – click register, enter your email address & follow the instructions in the email to set up account.
- Once your account is set up, add new student; search for school, enter student details & select their class.
- If you have students at another Katanning school you can add them as well and search for their school.
- All Katanning schools will be serviced Wed/Thu/Fri from the canteen through Flexischools
- Top up your account
- To make ordering fast and simple, you can set up automatic top ups in your “profile”.
- Bank transfers attract no fees, but may take a day or two to show up in your Flexischools account.
- place your order ; on the app open the home screen, scroll down to view your school services “canteen”. Then swipe left and right to view all services.
- make your selection. find the service and press “order”. Then select the items you wish to order.
- make payment ; Select your payment option and complete payment to place your order