- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Aboriginal Education – Follow The Dream, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
The Certificate II in Business qualification allows individuals in a variety of contexts to adapt, change and perform a variety of tasks using basic practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge of computers.
Students perform awareness of the Occupational Health and Safety standards and protocols surrounding business environments, how to produce simple word processed documents, use spread sheets to envision ideas and other sophisticated tasks.
Students in these roles generally work under direct supervision, and are able to apply the learned skills in their workplace and everyday lives.