- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education – FTD, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- The Arts – Visual, Photography, Performing
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Engagement Program
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
RE-TENDER DISPOSAL OF GOODS BY SALE
December 2, 2016
Katanning Senior High School are placing the remaining items from the Trades Skills Centre Surplus Equipment Tender up for re-tender.
This Tender closes on Wednesday 7 December 2016 at 3.00PM.
If you are at all interested in the remaining items (list attached) please complete and return this offer to purchase to the office before the closing date and time. Please note this is a different contract form to the previous tender. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please book an inspection time with either Luther McPhee or Patrick Kennedy.