- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education Team
- Art / Visual
- Business & IT
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technology
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Senior School Engagement Program (SSEP)
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training
- News & Events
RE-TENDER DISPOSAL OF GOODS BY SALE
December 2, 2016
Katanning Senior High School are placing the remaining items from the Trades Skills Centre Surplus Equipment Tender up for re-tender.
This Tender closes on Wednesday 7 December 2016 at 3.00PM.
If you are at all interested in the remaining items (list attached) please complete and return this offer to purchase to the office before the closing date and time. Please note this is a different contract form to the previous tender. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please book an inspection time with either Luther McPhee or Patrick Kennedy.