- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education Team
- Art / Visual
- Business & IT
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technology
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Senior School Engagement Program (SSEP)
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training
- News & Events
The Parents & Citizens Association is the parent/guardian’s organisation. It is an excellent way to keep informed of school activities, to learn about what is planned to improve educational outcomes, and to directly assist in developing the best educational facilities possible for our students.
All families are invited to attend the school Parents and Citizens’ Association meetings which are held each term. Meeting dates are advertised in the school newsletter.
In past years the P&C has done much to assist the school with considerable financial donations, they also provide vital services in managing the school Canteen and running the School Ball.
The P & C can be contacted through the school on 9821 9800.