- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education – FTD, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- The Arts – Visual, Photography, Performing
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Engagement Program
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
To enrol at Katanning Senior High School please telephone for an appointment with the relevant Program Coordinator. School information is given to new students including our Enrolment Form, Medical Forms and Subject Handbook. The Enrolment form is required to be completed before the student’s details can be placed on our data base and a timetable generated.
Click on link below to download enrolment form.
Each year, Charges and Contributions statements, Personal items Lists (student supplies required) and Parent Packages are posted to enrolled students at the end of November each year to advise of the following years subjects chosen, costs and requirements.