- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education – FTD, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- The Arts – Visual, Photography, Performing
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Engagement Program
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Katanning Senior High School’s Middle School Engagement Program offers a small group individualised learning program that builds on the students’ interests and strengths and provides meaningful challenge and opportunity for achievement.
Key literacy and numeracy skills are embedded in the curriculum which has a strong emphasis on social competencies to help students build respect, resilience, self-regulation and personal discipline.
The Engagement Program has a low staff to student ratio which ensures teachers are best able to provide learning and behaviour management programs appropriate to individual needs maximising student engagement.