- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Teaching & Learning
- Aboriginal Education – Follow The Dream, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Inclusive Learning
- Student Services
- The Arts – Visual, Performing, Media
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Engagement Program 2018
Katanning Senior High School’s Middle School Engagement Program offers a small group individualised learning program that builds on the students’ interests and strengths and provides meaningful challenge and opportunity for achievement.
Key literacy and numeracy skills are embedded in the curriculum which has a strong emphasis on social competencies to help students build respect, resilience, self-regulation and personal discipline.
The Engagement Program has a low staff to student ratio which ensures teachers are best able to provide learning and behaviour management programs appropriate to individual needs maximising student engagement.