- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education – FTD, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- The Arts – Visual, Photography, Performing
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Engagement Program
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Advocacy is an enrichment program that all students engage in for one period each week. The program focuses on the development of health and wellbeing, study skills, life skills, and resilience.
Students are led by their in-school advocate during these classes. The role of the advocate is to be a first port of call and support person for both the student and their family.
Advocacy is one of many student support systems in place to monitor and support the social-emotional wellbeing of all students at Katanning SHS.