- About Katanning SHS
- Parents & Students
- Learning & Teaching
- Aboriginal Education – FTD, Clontarf, Deadly Sista Girlz, AIEO
- The Arts – Visual, Photography, Performing
- Career and Enterprise
- Design & Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Education Support Unit – Inclusive Learning
- Engagement Program
- Extra Curricular Activities – Bush Ranger Cadets, After School Learning Centre
- Health & Physical Education
- Home Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Student Services
- Trades Skills Centre
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) & Workplace Learning (WPL)
- News & Events
Indigenous Hip Hop Project
December 5, 2016
IHHP visits Katanning Senior High School!
Katanning Senior High School students ‘starred’ in their very own local Hip Hop production last week in an awesome display of working together with the Indigenous Hip Hop Projects Team. The lyrics were written and sung by the students and covered issues for the community which affect them including drugs and alcohol, domestic violence, reconciliation and working together to improve outcomes for all, education and culture. Click the below link to view the fantastic finished product, we are all so proud.
For further information on the Indigenous Hip Hop Project, please visit their website – www.indigenoushiphop.com
Indigenous Hip Hop Projects (IHHP) is a unique team of talented artists in all elements of hip hop, media, entertainment and performing arts, who have been working extensively in Indigenous communities around Australia since 2005. Specialising in week long intensive projects in Dance, Music, Film, Art and Culture.